Anh-Viet Storybook Lessons are a bilingual and self-directed English reading and speaking programme. It introduces and helps Vietnamese children develop the 4 English language skills using easy bilingual storybooks, educational songs, storybook narrations, and vocabulary exercises.
Anh-Viet Storybook Lessons – Everyday Communication Skills Series include 5 storybooks on the familiar topic of everyday conversations with parents, teachers, and friends. In this programme, we instil confidence in every child to help them become a Wonderful Reader, Wonderful Speaker with Wonderful Manners.
The 5 storybooks in Everyday Communication Skills Series include:
1) When To Say Hello – Lời Chào Đi Trước by Yên Bình – Điền Dũng and Đỗ Giáp Nhất
2) When To Say Thanks – Biết Cảm Ơn Khi Nhận by Yên Bình – Điền Dũng and Đỗ Giáp Nhất
3) When To Say Sorry – Biết Xin Lỗi Khi Sai by Yên Bình – Điền Dũng and Đỗ Giáp Nhất
4) Keeping Promise – Mẹ Ơi Con Xin Hứa by Yên Bình – Điền Dũng and Đỗ Giáp Nhất
5) Let’s Play Together – Chúng Mình Cùng Chơi Nhé by Yên Bình – Điền Dũng and Đỗ Giáp Nhất
Anh-Viet Storybook Lessons are the stepping stone to introduce children to our 4 P’s Methodology – Plan, Prepare, Practice, and Perform to get ready for our advanced English programmes.
Anh-Viet Storybook Lessons focus on preparing children:
– to become Wonderful Readers, Wonderful Speakers with Wonderful Manners
– to improve bilingual ability through bilingual storybooks, English and Vietnamese educational songs, storybook narrations, and vocabulary exercises
– to elevate the 4 English language skills for life-long academic success.
By the end of this series, children will become Wonderful Readers and Wonderful Speakers with Wonderful Manners in everyday communication with others! Your child will be able to Think Smart, Act Smart, and Speak Smart to answer open-ended questions about the storybooks and progress to our more advanced programmes!