Morphoo’s Primary Science Interactive Books is the perfect solution for any teacher, educator, homeschool parent and student following the International Cambridge syllabus. Morphoo aims to inspire awe and wonder of the world around the children through Science and strives to offer its users the most intuitive way of transferring Science knowledge via 2D interactive, 3D animation and game-based learning that is accessible anywhere and anytime. Morphoo contents align with the Cambridge International syllabus, and are also mapped to the Kurikulum Merdeka. The contents are made practical for both face-to-face in-class and online learning. This course is suitable for Primary 1 students.
Students will think scientifically and develop practical skills alongside knowledge and understanding, which is vital for explaining the world around us. Improving learners’ awareness of science in the world around them develops their sense that ‘science is for me’, helping to connect themselves to the subject.
This approach provides them with the knowledge and skills they require to excel at science in later stages of education and to make informed choices, including considering sustainability issues and meeting the challenges facing our environment.
The syllabus covers six main areas:
- Biology – living things and how they interact.
- Chemistry – the study of matter.
- Physics – the interaction of matter and energy.
- Earth and Space – planet Earth, the wider Solar System and beyond.
- Thinking and Working Scientifically – develops understanding and skills of scientific models and representations, scientific enquiry and practical work.
- Science in Context – helps teachers demonstrate the relevance of science to learners and unique to our science curriculum.