The ‘KickStart’ English Course by BlueTree aims to teach children English in a fun and engaging way. We believe in using differentiated teaching strategies and fun hands-on activities that support a thinking culture where students gain confidence and pride in their work. KickStart incorporates storytelling and games to spark off our children’s interest in English. Students will gain confidence as they learn the beauty of the English Language and use it to express themselves clearly.
At the end of KickStart (Level 1), children will be able to effectively:
- Recognise and write the letters of the Alphabet and differentiate upper- and lower-case letters.
- Introduce themselves to others confidently.
- Identify the different parts of the body.
- Describe themselves and others effectively.
- Use correct pronouns to suit the context.