“Yes, I See!” series is an ideal starter programme for any parent who wants to expose their children to English language in a fun and non-threatening way. It is crafted with young children in mind whereby they learning English vocabulary based on the themes that we have selected. From learning how to say Hello, to about family members, farm animals, sizes, types of food, traffic safety and even ocean creatures, every unit is filled with cute pictures as well as fun and interactive activities.
Along with this programme is the teacher’s guide. Teachers can use the guide to conduct lessons and provide this DLR as a reward to children when they do well! Parents can also use the teacher’s guide to value add to their children learning by doing the extra activities at home!
So let your child discover the world through the “Yes, I See!” series with Josiah right now!
- Master Vocabulary based on Themes
- Learn about things, people and items in relation to children’s daily lives
- Develop skills in: Observation, Auditory, Oral, Communication & Social Emotional
1. Hello from Singapore
5. Colour & Art
- 2 to 4 years old (with parental guidance) or
- preschool teachers to be used as in class teaching resources