Get access to this course for 1 year @ USD8.99!
Enter the dangerous and exciting mission to explore the Jurassic World through a series of interactive STEAM-based hands-on activities. Explorers will travel to Prehistoric times to learn about the different types of dinosaurs through a 3D virtual tour. Explorers will put on the hat of a palaeontologist and experience fossil digging through a simulation. Find out our food producers through a series of interactive STEM-based hands-on activities. Explorers will discover the different parts of plants and learn the stages of growth for plants by growing a seed of their own.
Specification: Jurassic World
Introduction to Jurassic World
– Learning and identifying the different types of dinosaurs
– Understanding the work of a palaeontologist learn about the different tools that are used to excavate dinosaur fossils
– Touring the lands via the 3D Virtual Tour to discover dinosaur fossils
– Inference and investigative skills of determining the dinosaurs’ diet based on physical evidence such as the number of feet
Use Shapes to Create Dinosaurs
– Practising their creativity by identifying which shapes would be suitable to create their dinosaur features eg. Long rectangle to simulate the long neck of a Brachiosaurus
4-7 years old
Be the first to review “Jurassic World”
There are no reviews yet.