Magic Transforming Series: Alphabets (F – J)
The course will deliver the knowledge of Alphabet F to J (history background “shape transforming within the storytelling” – up to 6-8 different kinds of shape changes based on the alphabet of the lesson).
Specification: Magic Transforming Series: Alphabets (F – J)
Through this course, your child will be able to:
- Learn about the background of the alphabets “F” to “J”
- Understand the structure of “F” to “J”
- Be inspired to have different interpretations of “F” to “J”
- Understand the composition and lines & present square depth, shadow
- Understanding colours (primary/secondary/adjacent/contrasting/complementary)
- Using lines, points, blocks to create the drawings
- Learn the magic: Storytelling and background knowledge about “F” to “J”, while getting students to start creatively thinking of “F” to “J”.
- Drawing time: Students will start on their own artwork and submit them upon completion
4 – 8 years old
Upon completion, your child will receive a BBJH “想象力小画家” (Imaginative Little Artist) certification.